- Scholarships and prizes
- Research grants
- About ALS
- Become a member
Guidelines for Poster Presentations at ALS2014
- We recommend the standard poster A0 size for your posters.
- It is preferable that posters be laminated, but don't worry if you can't.
- The conference will provide boards and pins for displaying posters
- We recommend using Powerpoint as it has an option for producing posters. There is no equivalent option in Word.
- Google has a lot of useful information on how to produce posters and there is a free download for a Powerpoint Poster Template (see below).
- The template example below shows portrait format, but you are welcome to use landscape instead. Landscape is often a more popular format for conference posters. We will accept either.
A0 POWERPOINT POSTER TEMPLATE
This free PowerPoint template is designed for a standard metric scientific poster presentation at 841mm x 1189mm size for international or domestic poster sessions.
This scientific poster template can be printed at the following size: 33.11 inches x 46.81 inches - See more at: http://www.posterpresentations.com/html/free_poster_templates.html
(Modern - Windows and Mac PowerPoint)